- How much is entry? $15 at the door. Cash only.
- Can I get tattooed at this event? Quick answer is YES, however some artists may already be booked. We have 155 tattooers this year so there is plenty of talent to choose from.
- If I have an appointment with an artist must I still pay? Normally, yes. Your artist might have a pass for you. Check with them.
- Can I use my credit card with my tattooer? Some vendors do accept credit cards and PayPal, others don’t. Check with them.
- Can kids attend? Yes, 13 and under are free. No tattooing will be performed on minors during this event.
- If my artist is booked and I leave, can I come back later that day? Yes, but you must have your wristband on and intact. We can not replace wristbands.
- If I set up a tattoo with an artist for the following day, must I pay again? Yes, however your artist may have a pass for you.
- Can I buy a weekend pass? Sure….. 3 day passes are $30.
Purchase tickets ONLINE:
ALL REGULAR TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR
Events & Seminars
Veritas Tattoo Machine Seminar
Email [email protected] to book this seminar
Skindustry Expo will have the $1 shirt wheel. Wager a dollar against the wheel.
If you win, pick a shirt. Simple game. Lots of fun.
-Friday, March 9th 2018-
Black and Grey Tattoo Contests
Black and Grey Body Panel
Large Black and Grey Tattoo
Small Black and Grey Tattoo
Black and Grey Realistic Tattoo
Black and Grey Portrait
Line / Dot Work
Tattoo Of The Day
7pm Registration Closes
8pm contest Starts
-Saturday, March 10th 2018-
Color Tattoo Contests
Color Body Panel
Large Color Tattoo
Small Color Tattoo
Color Realistic Tattoo
Color Traditional Tattoo
Tattoo Of The Day
6pm Registration Closes
7pm contest Starts
-Sunday, March 11th 2018-
6pm Tattoo of the day*
Each contest has an entry fee of $5 per category.
TATTOO OF THE DAY entry fee is FREE!
All tattoos must be completely healed except for tattoo of the day!!!