HOLIDAY INN ALLENTOWN I-78
Reservations call (610) 391-1000
Use booking code “LVT” for discount on rooms.
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
Tickets are available for the 2019 Skindustry Tattoo expo.
This year you can purchase tickets online for $15+$1 processing fee.
Print or download the barcode after purchase and show at the door.
- How much is entry? $15 at the door. Cash only.
- Can I get tattooed at this event? Quick answer is YES, however some artists may already be booked. We have over 120 tattooers this year so there is plenty of talent to choose from.
- If I have an appointment with an artist must I still pay? Normally, yes. Your artist might have a pass for you. Check with them.
- Can I use my credit card with my tattooer? Some vendors do accept credit cards and PayPal, others don’t. Check with them.
- Can kids attend? Yes, 13 and under are free. No tattooing will be performed on minors during this event.
- If my artist is booked and I leave, can I come back later that day? Yes, but you must have your wristband on and intact. We can not replace wristbands.
- If I set up a tattoo with an artist for the following day, must I pay again? Yes, however your artist may have a pass for you.
- Can I buy a weekend pass? Sure….. 3 day passes are $30.
Located at the Holiday Inn Conference Center Rt. I-78 & Rt. 100.
Hotel rooms are currently available.
SHOW HOURS – FRIDAY 2PM – 11PM ….. SATURDAY 12PM – 11PM ….. SUNDAY 12PM – 6PM
THE 12TH ANNUAL LEHIGH VALLEY TATTOO CONVENTION WILL FEATURE OVER 120 OF THE BEST TATTOO ARTISTS FROM AROUND THE GLOBE. THE ARTISTS AT THE SHOW WILL BE HAND SELECTED TO ENSURE THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF WORK AND SHOWCASE A WIDE VARIETY OF TECHNIQUES AND STYLES.
IF YOU’RE PLANNING ON GETTING TATTOOED AT THE FEST – EACH ARTIST SCHEDULES THEIR OWN APPOINTMENTS AND SETS THEIR OWN PRICES. TO ENSURE TIME WITH THE ARTIST OF YOUR CHOICE CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT.
BE SURE TO BRING ALONG A VALID STATE OR FEDERALLY ISSUED PHOTO ID.
PENNSYLVANIA STATE LAW DICTATES YOU MUST BE 18+ TO GET TATTOOED.
THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR ADMISSION DOES NOT INCLUDE OR GO TOWARDS A TATTOO. THIS BEING SAID THERE WILL BE MUCH TO SEE AND DO THROUGHOUT THE WEEKEND INCLUDING LIVE MUSIC, ENTERTAINMENT, GREAT FOOD AND DRINKS, CONTESTS, SHOPPING AND MORE…
THIS IS AN ALL AGES SHOW. ALL ARE WELCOME.
Events & Seminars
Info Coming Soon
IPAD FOR THE MODERN TATTOOER
SATURDAY, MARCH 23RD 2019
DOORS OPEN AT 10:30AM. Cost $100
CONFERENCE ROOM 217
Presented by: Robert Kane and Nick Keiser.
Bob is known for his stretched comic new school look.
Nick is know for his Neo-trad imagery.
- Both of these tattooers will be presenting the use the iPad from step one.
- These tattooers will be instructing how to efficiently use the iPad just as they do.
- They will inform you of what they use from rough concept to finished piece.
- They will guide you thru it.
This is a step by step video presentation seminar with an open Q&A format.
To book this Seminar email [email protected].
Skindustry Expo will have the $1 shirt wheel. Wager a dollar against the wheel.
If you win, pick a shirt. Simple game. Lots of fun.
—Friday, March 27th 2020—
Black and Grey Tattoo Contests
Black and Grey Body Panel
Large Black and Grey Tattoo
Small Black and Grey Tattoo
Black and Grey Realistic Tattoo
Black and Grey Portrait
Line / Dot Work
Tattoo Of The Day
9pm Registration Closes
10pm contest Starts
—Saturday, March 28th 2020—
Color Tattoo Contests
Color Body Panel
Large Color Tattoo
Small Color Tattoo
Color Realistic Tattoo
Color Traditional Tattoo
Tattoo Of The Day
8:30pm Registration Closes
9:30pm contest Starts
—Sunday, March 29th 2020—
6pm Tattoo of the day*
Each contest has an entry fee of $5 per category.
TATTOO OF THE DAY entry fee is FREE!
All tattoos must be completely healed except for tattoo of the day!!!